How to Report a Claim
- suppliers of cialis
- cialis or vardenafil 20mg tablet
- cialis allmeds
- master mine cheap viagra
- viagra cost comparison virginia
- no prescription pharmacy cialis
If you have suffered a loss and have an active policy:
- As soon as possible, report the claim online or at your nearest Caricom Insurance office. We will ask some simple questions and begin resolving your claim immediately.
- A claims representative will contact you within 24 hours to answer any questions and schedule an inspection of the loss. Ensure to ask any questions you may have about your deductible or what’s covered at this time.
- We will visit you at your convenience to inspect the loss.
- A settlement offer will be made and once you accept a payment cheque will be prepared.
We work diligently to settle your claim quickly, fairly and accurately so you can move on with your life!